Monday 19 November 2012

Maison Martin Margiela Boots





I just wanted to share these beauties with you, when I found these babies I was not intending on buying them at all, yet I came back to try them on and wowzer, so perfect I had to buy them! Then when I saw that they were Maison Martin Margiela I almost let go of them, heck, far too pricey and just as my heart started to ache, bam. I had the courage to check the price tag. They were a third of the original price, brand new and yet a vintage style of Maison Martin Margiela is almost like gold, as rumour has it Martin Margiela, the most elusive man in fashion is no longer at the house... I am just happy that my boots were brand new yet a vintage style. Go on, as H'n'M is now collaborating with the house, grab yourself a few pieces, caution however as the designs are so so out there.

Je veux juste partager avec vous ces beautes, quand j'ai trouver ces bebes j'avais pas l'entention de les acheter, mais je suis revenue les essayer et la wow, trop partfaites je devais les acheter! Apres quand j'ai realiser qu'elles etaient de Maison Martin Margiela j'ai failli lacher prise, mon Dieu, trop cher et juste avant de briser mon coeur, bam. J'ai eu le courage de verifier le prix. Elles etaient le tier du prix original. Ben la je les achetaient, car nouvelles mais d'une vielle collection Maison Martin Margiela c'est preseque de l'or, car la rumeur dit que Martin Margiela, l'homme le plus insaisissable a la mode n'est plus a la maison...Je suis heureuse que mes bottes sont neuves mais leur style et vintage. En ce moment H'n'M collabore avec la maison, prenez vous des pieces je vous avertis tout de meme que le style et vraiment, mais vraiment tres different.

Leather Jacket All Saints style Oxblood Biker Jacket
Silk Baby Doll Dress Jovonna London
Leather Ankle Boots Maison Martin Margiela Vintage
 Ostrich Leather Handbag Furla style Carmen
Nail Varnish Rimmel London Pro 393 Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment