Thursday 11 October 2012

Some Nights... We go out - Coq D' Argent




Hello! I am so full from tonight's dinner at Coq d' Argent, this is just a selection of what we had. I just love French cuisine (I was raised in France so I am bound to be a bit biased), in true typical French style we had escargots and pigeon and many other dishes it was so delicious...

Salut! Je me suis bien regaller ce soir a Coq d' Argent, bon la c'est juste une selection de ce que nous avons manger. Je dois avouer j'aime la cuisine Francaise (j'ai ete elever en France donc vous comprenez hein), en style typiquement Francais ont a deguster des escargots, du pigeon et plein d'autre plat c'etait tellement bon...

Oxford Cotton Shirt Topshop
Wool Trousers All Saints style Karin Cigarette Pant
Leather Loafers Manolo

No comments:

Post a Comment